Author Topic: Rubber trims between flares and body  (Read 4853 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline deFuzster

  • Web Admin
  • Hard Core
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,698
  • Gender: Male
  • SOOTY !
  • Vehicle Make: Toyota
  • Vehicle Model: 80 Series
Rubber trims between flares and body
« on: April 13, 2012, 11:47:10 AM »
Hey, does anyone know where I can find the rubber strips that sit between the flare and the body of an 80 series.

Mine have all deteriorated in the sun over the years.  :(

I did find them at "Fitch The Rubber Man" in South Oz for about $5/meter but would rather get them from a local supplier if possible. :)

Genuine price is WAY too expensive. From memory was about $80 per flare.  ???  >:(

I've tried clarks rubber but they don't make that shape.

Any Ideas?
[ ][ ]=TOYOTA=[ ][ ]
Only a 4WDer knows a good snatch

Offline Poncho

  • 4WD Class
  • ***
  • Posts: 327
  • Gender: Male
    • Adrian Blog
  • Vehicle Make: Nissan
  • Vehicle Model: Patrol GU 4.2 ST Ute
Re: Rubber trims between flares and body
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 12:18:53 AM »
Your might be in a different situation but I have the little strip of plastic from between the guard and body all deteriorated as well and am seriously thinking about using Silicon instead.