Author Topic: Teerwah Beach/Inskip Day Trip 26 September  (Read 25661 times)

Aussie

Teerwah Beach/Inskip Day Trip 26 September
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2010, 05:05:05 PM »
You will only need $6 for the ferry on the way home. We're going a few places different tomorrow, so everyone that's not coming is gonna miss out on an adventurous day out. Pack a cut lunch btw, if it's not raining we're gonna be not where near shops at lunch time.

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Core
  • Charlie Bear
  • Vehicle Make: Other
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2010, 10:37:53 PM »
i doubt we'll be there Ben, i think i'll sleep in tomorrow instead. enjoy
Just a heads up...Jeff has changed his signature due to being foolish enough to leave his account logged on when he borrowed my phone.
I preferred his signature i'd written there myself before he changed it...lol
Nice try Grasshopper!!!!!

Sekarf

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 07:04:31 AM »
Great trip! thanks all :)

Offline Glow-Worm

• 2WD Class
  • Vehicle Make: Suzuki
  • Vehicle Model: 2013 Grand Vitara
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 08:20:25 AM »
Had An excellent day, hope Poncho didn't make any wrong turns on the way home.....lol Sorry Poncho
Watch out for that Tree !!!!!!!!

haymaker

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2010, 12:33:19 PM »
Quote from: Mrs truckie
Had An excellent day, hope Poncho didn't make any wrong turns on the way home.....lol Sorry Poncho
Guaranteed if he was following Aussie!! Great to meet Sekarf & Poncho and great to catch up with Aussie n Truckie n co. Look forward to seeing you again.

Offline Poncho

• 4WD Class
    • Adrian Blog
  • Vehicle Make: Nissan
  • Vehicle Model: Patrol GU 4.2 ST Ute
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 05:07:28 PM »
Was great fun, wouldn't mind doing something along these lines again in a few months time. Will sort out what was wrong with the radio's and my eyesight before the next one, thanks all.

Offline boxxy

• Motley Member
  • Hard Core
  • Vehicle Make: Mazda
  • Vehicle Model: BT50
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »
photos and trip report ????????? ......................
I am the king of my castle - when Mrs Boxxy is not at home

Aussie

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »
I don't have any photos, and trip report will come ... keep ya bloody pants on lol

Sekarf

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2010, 08:14:57 AM »
The unofficial report... We met up.... we said Hi Another 4wd club had a meet up at the same BP on the Highway.... By coincidence we were doing a similiar run... We left 1st... We went left We drove up the Highway.. we turned off on a track... We went left (cause its cheaper on fuel) We turned around Josh got out of a cruiser and into a real 4wd... :) We drove up a track... We went left.. (cause its cheaper on fuel) We turned around We were then sure it was Motley Crew trip. We drove up a track.... yay we kept going! We arrived at Harry's hut in time to see the same 4wd club getting ready to move on, they beat us there, but our route was more ummmm scenic :) :) Especially when Truckie and I drove up a conveniently placed large dirt mound on one of our scenic detours! Truckie still owes me 50 cents for that.. :) We drove a while, then a while more.. then nearly drove into the back of 10 4wds when the same 4wd club pulled off on a blind corner to check out a creek crossing.. We checked the depth for them by driving straight through.. :) :) They kindly took pictures We drove to Rainbow beach, we met Haymaker and Pita and family...as we drove past them in the carpark... :) :) lucky find :) :) We saw whales doing full breaches close to shore.. very cool.. we ate.. Josh got back into the Cruiser for real food... :) Haymaker kids tried to bury my Pooootrol....(thanks Truckies :)) Truckie and Aussie played with Haymaker's toy.. it was his UHF, but feel free to read that however you like Haymaker had a solo drag race Josh got back into a real 4wd... :) we drove another track (Poncho managed to stay behind the car he was following) we drove the beach (this was to the right, but we had some fuel to spare) we crossed on a barge.. That it seems Ladderman was on...more here on this later... but wait theres more.... Poncho was bored cause we hadnt taken a "scenic route" all afternoon... so instead of following Aussie in a white Paj with no rear bar and Motley Crew plastered all over it straight through a round about... and all the UHF chatter saying go straight.... He decided to turn left and follow a white Prado..honest we didnt tease him at all.... :) :) :) There was an accident on Highway to help with typical Sunday arvo traffic..... so we decided to detour down the side of the highway through the pine forests... By coincidence Ladderman was coming back from a day up the coast and heard our dribble on the UHF's so said Hi... which is suprising considering the rubbish were were going on with.... so he must be a bit crazy, which means he will fit in just fine :) and next thing we knew, we had another adventurer for the Pine forest! The more the merrier! He didnt mind the detour, so long as he was back in time for the better half to watch X factor or something.. So Truckie in his kindness, in an endeavour to save Laddermans electricity bill from too much TV promptly got Ladderman bogged :) :) ( see how I throw the blame on Trucke here? thats my favourite part so far! :) :) ) Karla legend pulled em out without pulling any bullbars off.. we drove on we went through mud.. more mud.. a bit more Truckie tried to convince the people behind him (namely me) that every mud puddle was fine and shallow.. just drive through it.. (maybe he was still thinking about saving Ladderman some $$ off his electricity bill?) We got back on bitumen.. we shook hands.. Poor Josh had to get back into a Cruiser... :) We went home.. we hope Poncho made it home... Had a blast, Great trip :)

Aussie

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2010, 05:52:43 PM »
enuff said, no need for me lol

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Core
  • Charlie Bear
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2010, 08:17:13 PM »
Quote from: Aussie
Trip Leaders, do trip reports ;) :P
Just a heads up...Jeff has changed his signature due to being foolish enough to leave his account logged on when he borrowed my phone.
I preferred his signature i'd written there myself before he changed it...lol
Nice try Grasshopper!!!!!

Sekarf

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2010, 06:57:32 AM »
Quote from: Rumpig
Quote from: Aussie
Trip Leaders, do trip reports ;) :P
Trip followers write smart @r$e ones to amuse themselves when bored before work :) :)

Offline mrs boxxy

• Motley Member
  • 4WD Class
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2010, 09:10:37 AM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and :lol: