Author Topic: Private Trips within the Forum  (Read 13 times)

Offline Q

• Senior Vice President & Trip Co-Ordinator
  • Committee
  • 2WD Class
  • Don't follow me cos you probably won't make it
  • Vehicle Make: Ford
  • Vehicle Model: Maverick
Private Trips within the Forum
« on: April 17, 2019, 10:21:53 PM »
Although we provide a public forum to let people know about your private trips and events, The Motley Crew has no involvement in the organization of any trip within this thread; nor will it be held responsible for any activities that cause loss or injury in any manner whatsoever to or by members who participate in any trips from information regarding them posted on our website.

You should make your own enquiries directly with the organising forum member about any questions you have about the trip.

ALL private trips listed on this board must comply with the following or the posts will be moderated and removed.

Private trips listed here must not take place on a day that there is a sanctioned Motley Crew trip (other than touring trips).

This disclaimer must be copied and pasted to the bottom of the first post in every new topic.

It must be made clear to all that this is a private trip and is in no way affiliated with The Motley Crew and therefore does not come under the insurances and cover of The Motley Crew 4wd and Social Club.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 10:24:29 PM by Q »
"All care and no responsibility" - My motto and I'm sticking by it