Author Topic: Engel MT 80 Combi Fridge and Freezer...SOLD!!!  (Read 935 times)

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Core
  • Charlie Bear
  • Vehicle Make: Other
Engel MT 80 Combi Fridge and Freezer...SOLD!!!
« on: September 21, 2014, 05:01:21 PM »
ITEM: Engel MT 80 Combi Fridge and Freezer, 12V & 240V leads included, aswell as genuine Engel insulated transit bag

CONDITION: Used but in good condition. Has lived it's entire life inside the insulation bag and always inside a covered area of the back of my wagon, never out in the elements. Fridge has some minor scuff marks in the paint work but no rust that i am aware of, overall paint work is in pretty good condition. The fridge has 2 small dents in the very bottom corners of the carcass (see last to see what i mean, 2 corners look like that pic)

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $1100

EXTRA INFO: This fridge is in great working order, the only reason i am selling it is i have a 75ltr Autofridge in our camper trailer and find we no longer need another big fridge in the back of the 4wd anymore. I want to reconfigure the back of my 4wd's storage area and gain some more space with a smaller fridge in there....may consider swapping a 40ltr Engel as part of the deal if someone is looking to upsize their fridge. Just replaced the battery in the temp. gauge today (21/9/14), so that's good for a few years now atleast. This fridge has been faultless in the time i've owned it (since new), only ever had to replace the 12V lead i managed to damage a while back.

CONTACT INFO: Ph: 0409 767 455

PICTURES:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 05:16:03 PM by Rumpig »
Just a heads up...Jeff has changed his signature due to being foolish enough to leave his account logged on when he borrowed my phone.
I preferred his signature i'd written there myself before he changed it...lol
Nice try Grasshopper!!!!!

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Core
  • Charlie Bear
  • Vehicle Make: Other
Re: Engel MT 80 Combi Fridge and Freezer...SOLD!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 05:16:40 PM »
FRIDGE NOW SOLD!!!
Just a heads up...Jeff has changed his signature due to being foolish enough to leave his account logged on when he borrowed my phone.
I preferred his signature i'd written there myself before he changed it...lol
Nice try Grasshopper!!!!!