Author Topic: Panel damage  (Read 3897 times)

Muzcat

Panel damage
« on: September 02, 2010, 07:49:50 PM »
Hey, can anyone recommend a good place to get some minor panel damage repaired. Looking to get it done as cheap as possible. Also got heaps of light scratches down the sides and want to get them fixed too. Would they just need a cut and buff. Cheers Muz

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Core
  • Charlie Bear
  • Vehicle Make: Other
Panel damage
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 09:24:55 PM »
Quote from: Mr Mac GU
it is a little quiet at the moment so it can be done pretty much straight away. Cheers Glen
so you can 2 pak my door shelf next week then?....lol
Just a heads up...Jeff has changed his signature due to being foolish enough to leave his account logged on when he borrowed my phone.
I preferred his signature i'd written there myself before he changed it...lol
Nice try Grasshopper!!!!!

Muzcat

Panel damage
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 12:13:12 AM »
Thanks Glen, might come in sometime soon. Cheers Muz

Muzcat

Panel damage
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 09:22:40 AM »
Hey Glen, what do you think a rough estimate would be for a respray for my GU Patrol. It has a small ding in the drivers side rear quarter panel and lots of bush pinstriping all over. . Also can all the black plastic trim be sprayed or not as they are looking a bit sun damaged. Cheers Muz

Offline Poncho

• 4WD Class
    • Adrian Blog
  • Vehicle Make: Nissan
  • Vehicle Model: Patrol GU 4.2 ST Ute
Panel damage
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 09:39:53 PM »
Wow that's a lot of money. I have an idea Muz get all the kids in the club to have a go at it with sticks than pay your excess for the insurance, I am sure it will be far cheaper than that. Better yet, buy one with a good paint job transfer over all your kit and send the old to the wreckers and you still come out on top :P