Author Topic: dannys rig  (Read 1858 times)

dannysales

dannys rig
« on: August 09, 2013, 12:38:31 AM »
2003 Nissan Navara with 2inch body lift, 2inch suspension lift, front mount intercooler, shut off egr valve, bf goodridge all terains, gme uhf, roof mounted spotlight, hid converted spotties dvd player, tweeked boost, chipped, 3inch exhaust system, compressor plus tank, duel batteries n more to come  ;D

Dixie

Re: dannys rig
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 07:57:58 AM »
Hi danny   ;D

I am the one that sort of works with your wife & told about the club (my real name is Lynda lol). Glad to see you have signed up   ;D

Offline deFuzster

• Web Admin
  • Hard Core
  • SOOTY !
  • Vehicle Make: Toyota
  • Vehicle Model: 80 Series
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:26:01 AM »
Wow, sounds kitted out Danny

Hope to catch you at a meeting or out on a trip.

Welcome to the forum!
[ ][ ]=TOYOTA=[ ][ ]
Only a 4WDer knows a good snatch

dannysales

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 02:23:46 PM »
cool hi Lynda hopefully I will meet u all soon........
deFuzster will like too catch up with everyone n hopefully join the club>>> getting to the meetings will be a feat though cause of where I live lol but hopeing to catch up n talk to ppl on an outing or camp trip if I get invited  ;D

Dixie

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 08:01:01 AM »
cool hi Lynda hopefully I will meet u all soon........
deFuzster will like too catch up with everyone n hopefully join the club>>> getting to the meetings will be a feat though cause of where I live lol but hopeing to catch up n talk to ppl on an outing or camp trip if I get invited  ;D

Can't wait   :)   :D   ;D

Offline deFuzster

• Web Admin
  • Hard Core
  • SOOTY !
  • Vehicle Make: Toyota
  • Vehicle Model: 80 Series
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 08:34:23 AM »
Not a problem Danny.

Keep an eye on the Calendar and make sure to put your hand up for any trips that you may wish to tag along on.

As a nonfinancial member, you can attend a couple of trips before you need to decide on whether this club is for you or not. Likewise we have a membership process that is quite painless. You can find it in the menu on the left from the top forum page (click on forum in the menu bar at the top).

Dixie is our membership officer so I am sure any questions you have can be sorted out ASAP.

Look forward to meeting you!
[ ][ ]=TOYOTA=[ ][ ]
Only a 4WDer knows a good snatch