Author Topic: TR-3 Polish by Blue Majic  (Read 2866 times)

haymaker

TR-3 Polish by Blue Majic
« on: September 08, 2010, 12:03:46 PM »
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has used the TR-3 Polish made by Blue Majic? Is it any good? Any tips or Hints? To be used on White paint. Cheers

Offline Rumpig

• Hard Core
  • Charlie Bear
  • Vehicle Make: Other
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 05:47:09 PM »
Quote from: haymaker
Any tips or Hints?
it's best applied by the lady of the household whilst you enjoy whatever sport is on telly whilst sucking down a tasty beverage of your own liking.
Just a heads up...Jeff has changed his signature due to being foolish enough to leave his account logged on when he borrowed my phone.
I preferred his signature i'd written there myself before he changed it...lol
Nice try Grasshopper!!!!!

Mr Mac GU

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 06:25:25 PM »
Never heard of it...Most of the good polishes are made in the USA like Maguires and Mothers. The one you mention may be good but I have usually heard of things that are good. Cheers

Offline Oldmate

• Low Ranger
  • Vehicle Make: Other
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 08:54:08 PM »
Got to agree with Glen there BJ! I have never heard of it either. I use Mequires Quick detailer on mine, easy to wipe on and off and comes up great for a polish( only available in a 5lt container i think now) or if you can get Mequires Colour Boost, it is the same as quick detailer but re-labled for retail sale. If i am going wax a car i have always used Mothers Carnauba Wax (in liquid form). Cheers Olly

PDIDDY

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 09:06:29 PM »
My best mate is a mobile car detailer, and he uses his own concoctions for a few things. But most of his polish is from the Poor Boys range. Mind you, he did use a polish on the D22 called Black Hole, which removed all the swirl marks.

haymaker

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 12:15:00 PM »
Thanks guys, might give it a go and post up some before n after pics