Author Topic: Andrew Drynan  (Read 626 times)

Offline Pig dog

• Snr Vice Pres / Trip Co-Ordinator
  • Committee
  • 2WD Class
  • Have 4x4 and do like to explore
  • Vehicle Make: Nissan
  • Vehicle Model: 2004 patrol
Andrew Drynan
« on: November 10, 2016, 08:25:17 PM »

We had Denis, Sandy( badnanna ), Jay and Wombat, Michael, Andrew ( the axeman ), and myself on this weekend with Wombat cousins camping on the Saturday night.

Friday night saw us sit around the camp fire kicking back with a few drinks. Michael and myself making it a late night again.

Saturday morning we went for a drive through O Grady's road and the five creek crossings then the Numabar National forest taking the scenery from Sherwood lookout and Murray Scrub lookout then onto Kyogle for Jay to get some more refreshments as the ones she brought out on Friday night seem to disappear.

After a 20 minute stop in Kyogle we head back the to camp viva O Grady's rd creek crossing again. We had lunch then later on Jay, Sandy Michael and myself headed on the creek for swim. I was the less brave compared to the over three as I sat on the rocks with my feet in the water as they jump into the creek for a swim.

We headed back to camp after the swim for afternoon nibbles and few refreshments. We stared the camp fire and Michael cook a roast pork in the camp oven for dinner. Wombats cousins showed up and we sat around the fire tell stories and laugh a lot.

Sunday morning we packed up before it got to warm and headed back to Brisbane. It was a great fun relaxing weekend hopefully we get back there next year.