Author Topic: Explore Australia Expo  (Read 691 times)

Offline Pig dog

• Snr Vice Pres / Trip Co-Ordinator
  • Committee
  • 2WD Class
  • Have 4x4 and do like to explore
  • Vehicle Make: Nissan
  • Vehicle Model: 2004 patrol
Explore Australia Expo
« on: September 06, 2016, 08:13:01 PM »

We had Jeanette, Neil, Michael, Jimmy, Wendy, Jay, Wombat, Sandy and myself on the stand over the three days at Doomben Race course.

Friday was a slow day with a few people dropping into the stand to enquire about Motley Crew 4wd club. Jeanette, Neil, Michael and myself were invited to attend function on Friday night.

Saturday was a very buy day with a lot people enquiring about the club. We had a few sign on for the Mt Barney trip for Sunday 18Th September.

Sunday we thought might be slow to start off with because of the day being Father's Day  but we were wrong there was an steady stream of people till mid afternoon.

Overall we had a lot of enquiries about the club and had a few people sign the sheet for the Newbies and Sponsors day. We did have some people that were a bit hesitant to sign the sheet but we're going to look at our website and sign up for the day.

I would like to thank all the people that gave up there time to be on the stand over the weekend. Also to Michael a big thank you who help set the stand up on  Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing all the prospective Motleys on Sunday 18Th and the all the Motleys members that are attending the day.

Offline Hangman

• Treasurer/Membership Officer
  • Committee
  • Hard Core
  • Vehicle Make: Holden
  • Vehicle Model: Jackaroo 3.1
Re: Explore Australia Expo
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 08:19:15 PM »
Well done team. Shame I had to go to Fraser, took one for the crew.

Thanks for report Tom.

PS Those tracks were used by me and others.
"Wax on Wax off"........... The Karate Kid(1984)